Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens/Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens/Brown paper packages tied up with strings/These are a few of my favorite things.
I was thinking today, like i do on many days, and i was thinking about how hard it is to choose my favourite of certain things.SO, my thought mutated into a blog post, and i thought i would tell people about my favourite things.
- Favourite F1 Team: My dad likes Mclaren, my Granddad like Red Bull Racing, my uncle likes Ferrari, but i like Force India.They’re certainly not the best team, but they were, in the past, Jordan F1, i can remember that distinctive yellow car.I used to like the old Mclaren cars with David Coulthard and Mika Häkkinen as the racers. N’awww.
- Favourite brand of Coke: Spar brand REAL American Cola.It’s a surprising choice, but i really like the taste, it is a shame it’s not at the spar where my other Granddad lives(it used to be, they also had a vanilla flavoured sub brand).
- Favourite sweet: POLO’s.THE mint with the hole.I have always loved them, and i will continue to consume them for years to come.
- Favourite Television show: At the moment it is The Big Bang Theory.I love the characters, the jokes and every science filled moment. Fun with flags needs to have it’s own spin off show,or a DVD special.
- And my favourite film: Ferris Bueller’s day off. I’ve seen it more than once, and i still love it, its funny, and Matthew Broderick does a good job.
I could go into more of my favourite things, but that would probably take all day to type and a furthur 2 days to proof read and a good day for you to read.I have made one blog post over two consecutive days, this is actually a bit of practise for December, for the countdown to Christmas and countdown to new year blogs which will last from 1st of December 2012 to 1st of January 2013.These posts will (mostly) relate to Christmas and talk about my views on the holiday.Basically a lot of posts around the theme of these blog posts.So join me on December 1st for my first post.I will also give you a Christmas present, which could be an entire album review, but you won’t find out which album until 25/12/12.See you sooooon.